Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Law of Threes

First, Judy sat at a stop sign and observed an oncoming car run thru it, only to be T-boned by the vehicle with the right of way. The spinning cars rear-ended Judy's Pilot. She wasn't hurt, gratefully.

Second, I lost a $2000 hearing aid in the tall grasses along the road side. Too embarrassing to explain how. Judy found it under knee high grasses 45 minutes later.

Third, a nearly empty salt shaker slipped out of the fingers, landed on the glass stove top, and shattered it. Repairs pending. Microwave works, though.

Hope the Law of Three's holds; this is enough for awhile.

2 comments:

DreamPacker said...

I know my lesson for the car was "awareness". I thank my Angels that Find Lost Things that really stepped up to find the hearing aid. We had just about given up. I was guided to it after 20 mins. of looking and praying. I still haven't figured out the shattered stovetop's lesson.

Muad'Dib said...

It might be too embarrassing to NOT explain how....